The University of Southern California Institute for Creative Technologies (USC ICT) in close cooperation with the United States Army Sexual Harassment/Assault Response and Prevention (SHARP) Academy has created a standardized, simulated and interactive victim intake interview practice experience. This system enables Sexual Assault Response Coordinator (SARC) and Victim Advocate (VA) students to practice with a digital-based victim in highly emotional scenarios, similar to role-playing. This training application leverages existing research technology to help cultivate empathy and interpersonal communication skills and sets out to improve upon classroom instruction by providing an engaging and interactive experience with a digital victim.
- Adaptive Standardized Interactive Training
- Realistic Natural Language interface to conduct interviews with ‘Digital Victims’
- Varied Challenging Scenarios
- User-Sensing of student verbal and non-verbal actions
- Instructor Lead After-Action Review Dashboard
Please contact David Nelson for any inquiries.