Integrated Circuit Design for Army Research Applications
Development of state-of-the-art integrated circuits to be used in military applications. These computing platforms leverage digital, analog, and mixed signal components, along with heterogeneous integration of different technologies in order to provide efficient solutions.
The research assistant will work with ARL scientists to design and verify circuit components that will be used in larger Systems on Chip (SoCs). Cadence design environments will be used to create circuit schematics and simulate circuit functionality. Time permitting, students will also participate in designing circuit layout.
- An undergraduate or graduate student in electrical engineering
- Experience with Cadence or SPICE simulations analysis preferred
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment as well as independently
- Interest in integrated circuit design
- Strong quantitative skills